|Home||» Products||» Flow Meter||» Averaging Pitot Tube|
Averaging Pitot Tube
MYKO Electronics averaging Pitot Tube is a primary flow measuring element based on the principal of measurement of differential pressure across the high & low pressure port. The differential pressure created due to the obstruction of Pitot tube inserted from the top in the main stream of the fluid flow through the pipe line.
- Multi port averaging for light rate of accuracy.
- Repeatability of reading upto + 0.1%.
- High flow rate turndown ratio
- Low permanent pressure loss.
- Suitable for liquid, Gas & steam flow application.
- Available in various material like SS316, SS316L/SS304, SS304L etc.
- Compatible for a wide range of fluid. PI
- For large pipe line economical as compare to other type of differential pressure measurement flow meter.
- Contact Details
- MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
...you think we create...
MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.