|Home||» Products||» Level Switches||» Cable Float Level Switch|
Cable Float Level Switch
Cable Float Level Switch (MK-CFLS-135 Series)
A change in liquid level causes the float to tilt up or down and in the process move the steel ball to operate the micro switch plunger to close or open an electric circuit, which in turn operates auxiliary devices like alarm, solenoid valve, pump etc. This float with attached cable is combined with an adjustable stopper, support pipe or suspended ballast to provide 3 different type of constructions in vogue in process industry.
- Micro Switch used as contact output, Switching capacity
- 10A/250VAC, 15A/250VAC can drive the submersible pump directly.
- Hard rubber cable is lasting and can be used in any climatic condition. Simple, maintenance free, can be applied in Waste/ Pure water.
- Cable length is adjustable.
- Contact Details
- MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
...you think we create...
MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.