|Home||» Products||» Data Logger||» MK-2000 Series data loggers & Scanners|
MK-2000 Series data loggers & Scanners
MK 2000 Series Data Loggers range covers Data Loggers for Industrial Applications. The Loggers are available in DIN Standard sizes ranging from 96x96 to 288x192mm depending on number of Inputs. ideally suited for Logging physical parameters like :
Logger can be directly connected to a Standard PC printer to generate reports directly also, avoiding use of PC. Logger can work online as well as offline as well as is available with PC Based WIN98 Graphic Data Logging software. Logger is compatible with Elipse Windows SCADAS software. A new product FAULTRECORDER is available for logging of machine on/off timings.
- Micro controller based Digital Circuitry
- 4digit x 3 row LED display/TFT 7.5" Colour Graphical LCD
- 4digit x 2row display for Scanner
- Dust proof membrane keypad.
- 1 to upto 64 Analog Channels for Thermocouple /RTDP t100 /4-20m/A0-10V inputs (Factory Set).
- Centronics Parallel printer interface
- 80 Column / 24 Column Printer Report selection.
- Online/Offline logging
- Individual Channel enable / disable facility.
- Individual Channel High/Low Alarm
- One relay output for alarm
- Real Time clock.
- Print interval programmable in Hours Minutes.
- Scan interval programmable in seconds
- 6 Digit Batch number programmable.
- RS-232 Output optional for PC Interface.
- 32k RAM with internal rechargeable Ni Cd battery backup.
- Contact Details
- MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
...you think we create...
MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.