|Home||» Products||» Temperature Instruments||» Temp.Transmitter|
Temp. Transmitter :-
- TxBlock is a fully customer programmable head mount temperature transmitter.
- In-the-ﬁeld conﬁguration of input type and working range can be achieved by means of a cable and an RS232 port from a PC or, optionall,y from a Palm PDA infrared port.
- TxRail represents the utmost technology in DIN rail mount temperature transmitters.
- Input type, working range and output calibration can be achieved by means of a cable and an RS232 port from a PC or, optionally, from a Palm PDA infrared port
- TxBlock and Tx Rail comprehends a family of head mount and DIN rail mount 4-20mA temperature transmitters for the most common temperature applications.
- One single model can be conﬁgured to accept several thermocouple types and Pt100 RTDs.
1. Programmable input:: thermocouples type J, K, T, E, N,R, S, and Pt100 RTD with programmable working range.
2. wire loop powered 4-20mA output.
3. Linearized 4 to 20mA or 20 to 4mA output for t/c andPt100.
4. Cold junction compensation for thermocouples.
5. Optional 0 to 10Vdc or frequency outputfor TxRail only.
6. 2 or 3-wire Pt100 with linearization.
7. Windows conﬁgurator or Palm (optional).
8. Conﬁguration with a PC via an RS232 cable.
9. Conﬁguration with a Palm via infrared port is optional.
10. Manual zero (offset) adjustment can be done by meansof a wire jumper simulating a keyboard for the TxBlock or with 2 front keys in the TxRail.
11. Digital ﬁlter can be set for best 50 or 60Hz performance.
- Contact Details
- MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD.
...you think we create...
MYKO ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.